Looking for a new TV for HD gaming .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Element 115

Solid State Member
Hi, just a quick question on my end. I have a TV which I have a lot of problems with, like the picture. Picture isn't to good looking when in HD, etc etc. Anyway, I am looking for a new TV which I should have by December. I need a TV that will have beautiful HD for gaming, and TV programs. It needs to have an HDMI port. For the price and size, I would try to get under 300, 300 + if the TV offers a amazing picture. The size, no bigger then 50'in.
That's really all my preferences, so if you guys know any TV's that have amazing HD on the market or ones coming out by September, please post here. If you have it, please post a quick review. Thanks guys.

Well this may be out of the price range, but I'll suggest it anyways because it's a great TV for the money. It's Vizio's newer flagship model. I've been able to play around with one myself and absolutely love it! Amazon.com: VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIA Internet Application, Black: Televisions & Video

out of the price range but that tv looks great, made me want one now. Plus its got wireless so you can use bbc iplayer and netflix etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom