List all your first person shooters and the order you got them in

Status
Not open for further replies.
(if we're speaking recently; past 3 years or so)

Crysis
COD4
Far Cry 2 (didn't like)
Crysis Warhead
COD5

yeah, that's it... I'm a late bloomer Gamer... Been around since Atari.. But I was into Half Life and Doom BIG time when they first came out! My cousin had Doom and got me playin in the early/mid 90's..
I cant play FPS games on a console.. Just can't do it.. My buddy got me into computer gaming a little over a year ago. But OMG, come to think of it (or read above posts) my buddy and I killed SOOOOOOOO Much time on Golden Eye (N64) back in HS!!!

same, i hate them, absolutely hate them, will never play them.

i agree UNLESS!!! its a game u can use a light gun with, or golden eye on n64

my neighbor used to have area 51 and 2 light guns... i pretty much lived over there for one summer

Area 51 was real good, I used to play it in the arcades all the time because I didn't own a console that had that game.

Area 51 was real good, I used to play it in the arcades all the time because I didn't own a console that had that game.

yea i forgot what console he had, he also ended up geting a dream cast with some zombie game i think and he picked up some light guns for that but by that time i outgrew it.

1. Combat Arms (voted best FPS of 09 by GI,IGN and GameSpot its a free download/account sign up! combatarms.nexon.net)
2.L4D
3.COD4
4.BF:BC
5.COD5
every game for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom