Lego games

yosa

In Runtime
This has really bothered me; lego games are linear at best; they reach to be a puzzle type and then fall short, rendering, camera angles(?), actual puzzles. Its no wonder my nephews ask me to play there game, so they can watch. the movie sucked,

If you are referring to the 'Lego Movie' sucking... that is your opinion.
It seems to be rating VERY well with both critics and those who have seen it:
The Lego Movie - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lego games are very casual games in which replayability comes from unlocking characters/weapons and going through the levels again with new abilities. This allows them to collect more bricks and such.

This has really bothered me; lego games are linear at best; they reach to be a puzzle type and then fall short, rendering, camera angles(?), actual puzzles. Its no wonder my nephews ask me to play there game, so they can watch. the movie sucked,

The Lego games are very casual games in which replayability comes from unlocking characters/weapons and going through the levels again with new abilities. This allows them to collect more bricks and such.

The movie is EXTREMELY well received. Not sure if Yosa was talking about another Lego movie. They some lower budget ones aimed directly for kids.

Also, I think the Lego games primary target is kids. There's a lot of other games out there that are harder for adults and offer the challenges he's seeking. These games are meant for kids/teenagers. They're not meant to be overly hard and offer high replayability and collecting.

Saw the movie and it was great. Kids loved it and lots of references and jokes for adult viewers. I highly recommend it.

The games are what they are but certainly can use an infusion of new gameplay.

Saw Lego movie yesterday and loved it. My wife loved it also and we laughed through a lot of it. Some of the Easter eggs were great.

Can't wait to get it on DVD and see all the stuff I missed.

everything is awesome

most annoying song since its a small world, kids are still singing it a week later

Back
Top Bottom