LEFT FOR DEAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great game, but it depends on who you play with. The people can make or break the game. Every time I play versus, I find myself surrounded by idiots. My buddy plays with his e-friends on L4D and swears by versus' amazingness, swearing that the right people make the game amazing.

I have a lot of close friends that actually all ended up getting the game. Paired with a couple 'e-friends' that I 'know', we can fill up all 8 slots in versus. The game experience is unbelievably fun. But yeah, like it has been said, this game strongly relies on the maturity and "professionalness" of the community. Great games are amazing, bad games are terrible; there is little room in between.

lol oh. In my defense you said "my favourite computer games" so yeah.
That mac isn't exactly a beast of a machine, and from memory you've basically just got the minimum system reqs for the game.
e.g. You should be able to run the game with everything turned down, but if you try bumping up the settings then I wouldn't be surprised if things got slow.

Oh.. okay.. Its funny i don't even know my computer.. Thanks a bundle..

dear OP, if you enable the console in Left 4 Dead, you can edit the graphical settings further than in the graphical options menu. To enable the console, go to options>keyboard>advanced... then enable console. hit the ` key which is to the left of the 1 key. Then put these commands in

mat_picmip 4
mat_queue_mode 2
mat_dxlevel 81

this will dramatically change the quality of your graphical settings... if this doesn't help post again and I'll give you a few more commands you can try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom