Left 4 Dead 'Sacrifice'

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
I don't know about you guys but I have always loved the Left 4 Dead series. More so the original over the second but they are still both a blast, so as you may guess I am pretty excited for this.

Left 4 Dead 'Sacrifice'
Written by Steven James
Wednesday, 15 September 2010 23:54

Last spring we were given some Left 4 Dead 2 downloadable content "The Passing". This featured you playing as the characters Rochel, Nick, Coach, and Ellis. This DLC took place between Dead Center and Dark Carnival and was only available for Left 4 Dead 2. The biggest part of this DLC was that you ran into the original cast minus one. That is right, someone from the original cast had died.

Sacrifice, being released on October 5th 2010, will take place right before "The Passing" and will explain how the original cast got to the location where you meet them in The Passing. It will also explain how your party member meets an un timely fate. This DLC will be released for both Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2.

The second huge part, that you can participate in now is the comic book that was promised all those months ago. The comic book was promised around the same time The Passing was announced and said to release. We finally got it, in four seperate parts. On comic book will be released each week until The Sacrifice DLC is released on the October 5th. The 1st comic was released on Tuesday September 14th, and the next will be released on Tuesday September, 21st. The best part about this comic is also the worst.

While you cannot go to the store and purchase these comics in physical form, yet. They are available free online.

Links to the comic can be found below.

Comic 1
Comic 2
Comic 3
Comic 4

Be aware the comics do have language. I think the first one is written well and I will probably purchase them if they ever release on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom