Leaked Crysis 2 Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looks awesome, but i'm sure the PC version will look totally awesome especially if running on maxed out graphics, gonna buy a new graphics card just for this game totally

Just looks awesome, but i'm sure the PC version will look totally awesome especially if running on maxed out graphics, gonna buy a new graphics card just for this game totally

what graphics card do you currently have and what resolution are you going to play at?

here is a better link from the GDC that shows 360/pc comparison and also different features found in the game (enemy reaction to getting shot looks awesome i'm excited to see how they run with that all i can say is FINALLY) hope i made it in time for y'all to enjoy

Thanks for the link.. I wonder how my current desktop will play it :omg:

Just realised, Ifargle you have your cpu clocked at the exact same as my Q9550 :D

Back on topic:

Please tell me this game uses DX11 ? I really need an excuse for a 5870 (or two).
But the game does look good, although i don't think the console version will take God of War III's graphics crown, infact i don't even think it looks as good as the E3 Demo which is over 1 year old, let alone retail. But thats just my opinion, i am sure many of you disagree..

Just realised, Ifargle you have your cpu clocked at the exact same as my Q9550 :D

Back on topic:

Please tell me this game uses DX11 ? I really need an excuse for a 5870 (or two).
But the game does look good, although i don't think the console version will take God of War III's graphics crown, infact i don't even think it looks as good as the E3 Demo which is over 1 year old, let alone retail. But thats just my opinion, i am sure many of you disagree..

nah I agree, especially about the destructible environments, the bits of the buildings falling down looked very blocky with rather poor textures to me, but obviously it is the console version. I do hope the graphics for the PC version don't suffer. I mean Supreme Commander 2 is said to have superior graphics compared to the first one, and yet the poly count for the units is lower and you can't zoom in so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom