lan party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark_Sniper* said:
CAn you not tell he is a true Lan Party Gamer

hehe, if this was intended for me, thanx dark_sniper. if not....then uh....i dont know.

but right now i cant wait. my palms are icthing with excitement as i type this. the first lan of the semester is gonna be going down at some friend's houses. they happen to live right next to each other and the garages are are the same side of the house (dont know if that makes sense). but hopefully we can pull off a twenty or thirty man lan in these two garages, with the bonus of having an internet connection for some online ownage. can u imagine the amount of pizza that will be available!! and the caffiene!!!! they even told us not to worry about the electric bill, so we dont have to pass the hat to help, but since we're nice guys, we just might do it anyway. also this is for two nights, friday and sat night. i cant wait, im also happy im going back to college tomorrow, NO MORE DIAL UP!!!!!! but heres a list of games we might play. for your interest.

current list of games for the 2 nights:
CoD:UA
CS Source
STARCRAFT!!!
UT2k4
W40k:DoW
also other titles, but these are the big ones within our LANing group.
(crazy, they are in alphabetically order, i didnt intend it that way)

me and my friends had an only diablo 2 lan party, by the end of the morning(whole night) we had finished it to hell and we were so over d2. havent played for like 6 months because of it...but it is still a cool game.

Hey man, what about the legendary BF42 lan parties. DAMN!!!! nothing beats pairing up in planes on the maps like Iwo Jima and Battle of Britain and co-ordinating with your mates to bomb the living heck out of the opposition! And don't forget Vietnam (underrated lan fav...) Nothing like a huey gunship rocking out flight of the valkyries with friends in the back.. YEE HA! I love the smell of napalm in the morning!!

An interesting game to play- Play counterstrike for every round a team loses they have do drink a shot of something (insert alcholic beverage). Now that's fun.. Stop at 5 rounds though (Don't be stupid to drink yourself into a stupor! I PITY THE FOOL!)

This user strongly advises to drink responsibly and to behave sensibly, and doesn't endorse underage drinking

ive heard that idea before, from some1 else...i smell a cloner. but ill give u the bennifit of the doubt..it is a good idea though.

No i'm not a cloner!!! But maybe instead people do stupid stuff all over the world, yessh everybody puts a drinking game to every type of recreational activity today like chess, basketball, even drinking games are even accompanied by drinking games!!!

There are no original ideas in our Post-modernist culture everything is Pastiche!!! Taking segments from the past to bring to the present in an effort to communicate through a new language... If your ever read Postmodernism, or, The cultural logic of late capitalism by Frederic Jameson you will understand what i mean or you brain will explode trying to comprehend his over the top language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom