lan party

Status
Not open for further replies.

hughlle

Beta member
hey guys (and gals)

just popping in to say:

if anyone is up for a great lan party, then take a trip to www.shinylan.co.uk

its a fun time, 60 poeple max meaining that you get to know everyone well and there is poker, xbox etc.

in short, great fun.

cheers forthe link man.

and yes, actual money betting poker(all legal problems are just ignored at lan parties anyway(for instance, illegal software :))

yesm i agree lan parties do rock
staying up all night watching a screen drinking excessive amounts of coke.....nice
ps: lan parties at friends houses r the best! not sum big group of randoms....
pc rox...lol

last lan party i went to i owned (played cs and soldat) then after a couple hrs i got a headache so i stopped playing >.>
It's always a hassle to have to carry my stuff around too.. no poker or xbox since we held it at school. the cool part tho we got to use the main auditorium's projector to play some l337 videos xD

sad, u stopped playing becuase u got a headache? your lanning, and stopped because of a headache, get excedrim, down a couple cans of (insert your choice of caffienated beverage here) and a couple slices of pizza and BAM!!!! you should be good to go, unless your head still hurts.

but yes, lan parties are awesome. as long as there is pizza at a lan party, im happy. oh yeah, lots of caffeinated bevs help too.

Shadow Geek said:
sad, u stopped playing becuase u got a headache? your lanning, and stopped because of a headache, get excedrim, down a couple cans of (insert your choice of caffienated beverage here) and a couple slices of pizza and BAM!!!! you should be good to go, unless your head still hurts.

but yes, lan parties are awesome. as long as there is pizza at a lan party, im happy. oh yeah, lots of caffeinated bevs help too.

CAn you not tell he is a true Lan Party Gamer :p lol Yea i love lanpartys i have one been to 2 50 people pretty nice i loved it i want to start one here where i live but there is no one that has a computer and that is a gamer :( so i have to pwne noobs online :p

hey dark sniper, im in dallas. going to be in commerce for college in a few weeks. its basically next door :) woo, hit up some mad lan partys

soup lightning said:
hey dark sniper, im in dallas. going to be in commerce for college in a few weeks. its basically next door :) woo, hit up some mad lan partys

NICE lol or make one over there lol i know there has to be people with some computers lol. my high-school we have console players ok but PC better lol:p . WHy A&M lol good school lol. your going to be 20 minute away from me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom