Lan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are missing the point. He said he was going to put up a server so us people not near dallas can play too. BTW, dallas is such a hole, same with houston. Only way i'd ever move back to texas is if i got a job in San Antonio or Austin.

You are missing the point. He said he was going to put up a server so us people not near dallas can play too. BTW, dallas is such a hole, same with houston. Only way i'd ever move back to texas is if i got a job in San Antonio or Austin.

How long has it been since you lived here? Cause the dfw area has changed a lot, theres a lot of nice neighborhoods, im in one of them.

I'll be in for net CSS, I'm in Australia so if you want to send me a plane ticket i could come to the lan :p

Hamachi would probably be best for net, but a good net connection to host it.

How long has it been since you lived here? Cause the dfw area has changed a lot, theres a lot of nice neighborhoods, im in one of them.

That might be true, but Dallas proper, just as Houston proper are holes. The people in Dallas and Houston were some of the worst drivers i have ever seen. I never lived in dallas, but i grew up in Houston. Moved to colorado about a year and a half ago and i'll never go back to Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom