keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverstone

Baseband Member
Going to buy a new a new wireless keyboard and was thinking of the Microsoft desktop elite but have since heard that its not a good choice for gaming?? is this true? Any recommendations? Thanks.

silverstone said:
Going to buy a new a new wireless keyboard and was thinking of the Microsoft desktop elite but have since heard that its not a good choice for gaming?? is this true? Any recommendations? Thanks.
If that extra reaction time is a big deal for you, then I suggest that you stick to USB keyboard and mouse.

I have a LOGITECH CORDLESS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE. I notice that there is about a 0.5 second lag between the input device and what happens on screen.
And there is a bigger lag of about 2 to 3 seconds if the Mouse and Keyboard go into power saving modes.

ive got the mxduo, the mx700mouse has amazing refresh rate for a wireless, the keyboard leaves a bit to be desired but the mouse is wahts important and its great...

ok thanks for the replies, decided to get the Microsoft desktop, keyboard is good but don't like mouse so I bought the Logitech mx 510, awesome mouse very pleased, though it is still wired, I found I was getting too much lag with the mouse supplied with the keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom