Infinity Ward working on a Next Gen Call of Duty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of people that I got to play BF3 before getting MW3 can't play MW3 now lol.

Yup. A coworker built a gaming computer so her could play SW:TOR... but I got him to playing BF3. His kids are playing SW:TOR now instead of him.

:D

Oh god when will this game die.

It went downhill after CoD2. I will happily play CoD2 with friends, because it is pure, takes skill, has 1 hit kill weapons, and I know the maps like the back of my hand. No ****ty perks, perks are the worst thing to contaminate FPS's this generation. And all this two shots too the chest with a rifle crap, no no no. I liked the good old days where at anything further than 100m away you got owned by people with rifles. Anything closer than 10meters only the best of people with rifles could hold off enemy with mp40s and thompsons.

People knew their place, if you had no skill you would come bottom, simple as that.

There are only a couple of weapons in MW3 which are good for precision shots; one Type-95 burst into someone is a OHKO, and two or three shots from an MK14 (or one, if it's a headshot). Both are great at long range.

I hate spray and pray guys. It ****es me off to no end. Guys with weaker guns just ****ing spray bullets everywhere getting hits and kills and guys like me actually trying and not getting as many kills because I'm not an ass maggot.

Edit: This happens in all modern fast paced fps....I'm just ranting BF3 because I actually played.

And we need all of them to happen at once to get rid of it.

Get to work, people!

Funny that while writing that I had a game of cod because someone was around that I had nothing to talk about and because i hadn't been on Xbox for ages. I also noticed you on MW3 yami. We are such hypocrites :p

Either die or make a new engine and bring a **** load of new decent stuff to the series. Just stop milking it like no other game in existence.
I bet the coders and artists are bored and sick to death of this franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom