Infamous 2nd Son

Dude Battlefield is so glitched. Have you played Titanfall yet? I love the new Tetris game.

LOL just messing with you. Eventually, but I need to check out the first 2 through Playstation Now when it comes out. Always wanted to play them.

Dude Battlefield is so glitched. Have you played Titanfall yet? I love the new Tetris game.

LOL just messing with you. Eventually, but I need to check out the first 2 through Playstation Now when it comes out. Always wanted to play them.

Their good games... reminds me of the old spiderman games.... story isnt bad either. Looking forward to this one, looks amazing

It will give me something to play while i wait for my new PS3 controller to come in after i throw it against the wall

Their good games... reminds me of the old spiderman games.... story isnt bad either. Looking forward to this one, looks amazing

It will give me something to play while i wait for my new PS3 controller to come in after i throw it against the wall

Hahaha! I loved those old Spiderman games. Actually, I find that most of the Spiderman games I have played are really good. Haven't played one in years though.

I think I am going to pre-order since GS is offering some DLC. Just wish it wasn't coming out the same week as MGS.

I'm in. My most anticipated game

Is gs the best place to preorder. I haven't done any research.

Back
Top Bottom