iamchris4life 100% Expert Ghero TTFAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take youtube comments seriously?

Why are you so against this guy 100%ing the song? Have you even played guitar hero?

I dont take anything i see on YouTube seriously that is why i dont believe it. I dont believe that all the comments are wrong but at the same time i am not saying that he could 100% the song.

But you defend him as if you were sitting there. It is a video. That is it. He could possibly do it. I am not saying it is impossible. But knowing how easily it is to cut, chop and splice movies together on a PC today and put them up on just about any site i am sorry but i dont believe it. I do not believe that someone just shot the video, converted it and placed it on the web.

I have known people to get 80's and 90's on hard on Guitar Hero. I believe it when i see it. Just as i have played GH. But i dont trust videos. I have made a few myself that look so real but yet are fake. For that reason alone i will reserve my judgement till i can see it with my own eyes on not on some website.

If he did do it. Congrats. But after reading the arguements there alone and actually listening to it myself and seeing how it doesnt sync up i can not sit here and say 110% that i believe it with all my conviction. That is why i say what i say. Not cause i want to argue not cause i dont believe it. Because i can not say that i think it is 110% real.

SonofRedmo0n. Sorry but i am not picking on him. I am stating my opinion which i am entitled to just as much as he is.

Alright i will give that. But the parts i am talking about are the parts where there are at least 50 notes in a row. His fingers do not move a cm let alone hit the button that many times.

you don't have to hit the fret buttons each time a note comes up, you can hold it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom