iamchris4life 100% Expert Ghero TTFAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheat.

Thru the first part of the video he doesnt even strum the gutiar. Then when the massive strings of notes hit he doesnt press the button each time. He just holds it.

I can do that with a GameShark as well.

well the first part is hammerons, if i remember right, which means you only have to hit the note and not strum

Alright i will give that. But the parts i am talking about are the parts where there are at least 50 notes in a row. His fingers do not move a cm let alone hit the button that many times.

i can do bits and pieces of the song. and if your talking about where it goes like green for 15-20 notes then up to yellow etc.. thats easy. i can do that 100% and i rarely play the game.

Cheat.

Thru the first part of the video he doesnt even strum the gutiar. Then when the massive strings of notes hit he doesnt press the button each time. He just holds it.

Get stuffed it's called hammerons.

This guy is sponsored and if you look at his other 100+ videos of him getting like 96% then you know hes not cheating.

So jsut cause he is sponsored and on YouTube makes him legit? Read thru the remarks. Even people in there say how to turn up the volume and that the button presses do not coinside with the notes on teh screen at that time.

I will not get stuffed. I read all the comments and i know that it can be gotten around easily. Being sponsored and on YouTube doesnt make him another Kimbo Slice.

Cheat.

Are you serious?

The first part of the song, like many other parts of the song, is a huge series of hammeron's. You don't have to strum each one, but you have to hit the first note in the series and if you don't miss a note, you can play the entire thing without strumming.

As for the not hitting the notes comment....Have you ever seen someone play this game? You don't have to hit the note everytime. You can hold it down. However, you DO have to strum each note, which he obviously does. That section is incredibly easy. I do it 100% almost everytime i play that song.

As for the video, the dude rules. Wow. He needs a new camera though. :p

I will not get stuffed. I read all the comments and i know that it can be gotten around easily. Being sponsored and on YouTube doesnt make him another Kimbo Slice.

You take youtube comments seriously?

Why are you so against this guy 100%ing the song? Have you even played guitar hero?

haha i don't think he has...

and if he has time to read all 12,000+ comments....wow. lol

this thread has inspired me to watch some more kimbo fights though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom