Who is gonna win?

• Halo 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Killzone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually if i didnt already hae 3 id say grab a 60gb with the emotion engine in it.

Also Killzone isnt even 50% done that e3 show wasnt shhowing the true potential of killzone, Killzone has way more action than Halo 3 from what ive seen

PS3FTW!!!
\/b\/\/a|<s FTL
/\

Also Killzone isnt even 50% done that e3 show wasnt shhowing the true potential of killzone, Killzone has way more action than Halo 3 from what ive seen

I say it's more than 50% done (they released game footage earlier) but yea, Halo 3 is more close to being finished than KZ2 but even still, since it's a sequel to the first one, I would say gameplay should be similar, which wasn't that good.

Killzone 1 was a joke it was horrible
Halo is probably the most successful FPS ever
i love the gameplay in halo and halo 2 but halo 3 adds alot more to it with the jump pad, shield grenades and new weapons
There will never be a Halo killer sony tried this once already and they got their a**es handed to them

now im not saying killzone2 will be as bad as the first because its looking better already but in no way, shape, or form will the be a halo killer.
Halo 3 will probably the best selling next gen game to date and probably for a while

Halo3 and XBOX 360 FTW!

EDIT: and the simple fact they you couldn't even jump in Killzone 1 made it suck, if you cant jump in Killzone 2 i wont even bother renting it because that is a key factor in FPS for me

EDIT: and the simple fact they you couldn't even jump in Killzone 1 made it suck, if you cant jump in Killzone 2 i wont even bother renting it because that is a key factor in FPS for me

lol I remember getting mad as I thought I couldn't figure out the jump button to find that there is no jump.

To be all honest, I feel Halo is going to be the most successful shooter series. I don't think it's the greatest series as I like Half-Life series more, but as far as I'v known the amount of Halo copies sold is staggering, and Halo 3 will probably top that what Halo 1 & 2 sold. Even if you don't like Halo, you can't deny how successful it is.

IGN gave Halo a 9.7 and Halo 2 a 9.8 (not many of the quality games ever make it past 9.5 there) and if Halo 3 will get a high score like those, that is impressive as most trilogies have at least 1 lack-luster game.

I agree that Halo 3 will be a very good game. I've enjoyed the series alot, but like all first person shooters it will soon be overcome, or the developers won't be able to keep up with the fans.

Some of the FPS that I've enjoyed have been the GoldenEye for N64, HL2, Unreal Tournament GOTY (always a fun game at LAN parties), and Halo. I've played Gear Wars, but didn't think much of it. I still don' t have a 360 or PS3, but if MS can get their 360 into decent shape, (since they just recalled most of them for .... what was it? $1 billion in repairs?...), by the time Halo 3 comes out, I'll probably get that over the PS3. (two of my friends have the PS3 already, and another the Wii, they are fun systems.)

Edit -- being busy with college though, I've been out of the game loop, so I've never heard of KillZone...
Edit2 -- just watched some trailers, if the cinema screens are that good, and the game play looks as good as the short chips they did show, it should be a nice looking game anyway. Can't tell about controls or story line though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom