Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Killzone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
which will be more successful (no flames or personal prejudice)

Halo 3: 5 year series for the Microsoft and their Xbox 360 (xbox too)

Killzone2: the acclaimed Halo-killer for PS3

hahahahahahaha

that's like asking which will make more money, harry potter 7 or the bathroom joke book...

halo will break records, killzone will fail in every respect

i do agree halo will break more records but kilkzone will still do fairly well on sony side this thread should be about metal gear vs halo seems a litle more even but in my opinion mgs is a much beter game then halo exept multi player

Weird... when I voted right after it took me to a completely different thread and the poll was still there...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/renegade3551/wtf.jpg?t=1184735017

Considering the first Killzone was supposed to be the first "Halo-killer" and it ended up turning out to be a pretty mediocre game and which I thought was sub par, besides FPS games on DualShock controller = Projectile vomit

Two incredibly over-hyped games going head to head... hmm. Halo is going to win, fan base is way too huge and since there are much more 360 consoles than PS3 consoles I think there isn't going to be much competition.

Weird... when I voted right after it took me to a completely different thread and the poll was still there...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/renegade3551/wtf.jpg?t=1184735017

Considering the first Killzone was supposed to be the first "Halo-killer" and it ended up turning out to be a pretty mediocre game and which I thought was sub par, besides FPS games on DualShock controller = Projectile vomit

Two incredibly over-hyped games going head to head... hmm. Halo is going to win, fan base is way too huge and since there are much more 360 consoles than PS3 consoles I think there isn't going to be much competition.

does that for every1.... odd, just a glitch, it will be fixed.... eventually... hopefully

i asked because i don't no whether to get a PS3 or 360, one friend likes killzone other like halo (i also like halo) but the trailers for both look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom