I need your guys advice on stuff im selling on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint71

In Runtime
Im going to be selling all of my game systems and games on ebay but I dont know how much its all worth. Here is what I have to sell, playstation 1 and 2, xbox, dreamcast, and a gamecube. All the systems have there original retail boxes one controller each with all the wires and are in exellent condition. One memory card for the playstation 2 and the dvd remote for the xbox. And about 15 games including gta 1,2,and 3. I was thinking about selling it all together in one big package. Should I do this or something else. How much do you guys think I should start the bidding at. I was thinking like 300$ but I want to know what you guys think.

Thanks

Going by what I see in most second hand stores, psx1 $40-60,
psx2, x-box & gamecube $60-90,dreamcast $20(if you can find them at all), Games around $15-25, that gives a range of $465-725 idealy, so as a package only sale, $300 is a good starting bid.

Go onto Ebay and monitor the sales for each of the items you listed. Make sure you take good pictures of your items when listing. If you will be a little patient you will be able to sort out the sales values by seeing what like items are selling for.

15 games should get you at least 100 bucks if you were to trade them in at EB games for example.. so yeah 300 bucks US is a good starting bid.

Good Luck on getting the most out of it...

you cna start off seeling it as a whole package at about $450, thats alot of stuff for $450, then if it won't seel, you can lower to like $300-$350, if still no bites, try selling each off indivdualy with their games.

I would try to sell it all at once and put a reserve on it, even though no one likes them. But then if you don't get what you want you can sell them individually and hopefully get the amount you were looking for.

$300 isnt a good starting bid, you should start your starting bid low so that there are more bids so it looks interesting to ebayers passing buy. plus theyll think that the other ebayers have already checked into ur info and found that ur reliable so they wont have to go thru the hassle. i would set it at like 99cents and make a reserve price. btw if u put it up on ebay give the item number i might be interested in the xbox unless ur selling everything together.

selling everything together will lose u money. it will save time but you will lose out. think about it, how many people want to buy all of the consoles together. not many.

Lancaster said:
selling everything together will lose u money. it will save time but you will lose out. think about it, how many people want to buy all of the consoles together. not many.

so true but sell like the games/accesories with the system theyre suppose to go with cause that will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom