how much of a difference does 120Hz have on gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I can't stand that G3 silenced, god, I need to knife! 90% miss rate = failure for me

I used to scroll but half the servers are buttholes about it and kick you if you do it now

PS: N-Dogg tell your controls for COD4 :)

so don't miss! If you head shot them its 1 hit kill, and the accuracy on the gun is very, very good.

The main thing I like about it is that it's extremely powerful but has barely any kickback so you can maintain good aim while firing.

indeed, very accurate.
its especially good with a silencer and UAV jammer. you can snipe all day long and not get found if you have a good spot. i just wish you could wear the gillie suit whenever you wanted. that kinda sucks.

but the thing is, when playing pro you dont play in the public mode, and there is several advantages, you play in a mod called promod if you didnt know, it makes bullet registration better etc and takes all the gay perks out like martydom etc, makes it alot more competetive, and the pros with good pc's that can handle cod4 on full gfx with 125 fps still play on low gfx because it improves your gameplay, and if you play with 250fps for a few weeks then go back to 125 fps, or lower, you can see the difference, i dno if its just me but it hurts my eyes going to 125 from 250.

Don't know if this is true but I heard one guy rambling in game that better FPS can make you jump a bit higher.. doubt it though (in COD4)

and yeh, 125 fps is good for jumping longer distances, 250fps is better for jumping longer distances and 333fps makes you jump a hella' lot higher, you gotta use the strafe jump though which is using multiple keys at onces :p, watch a tutorial on youtube or something, ohh and when you use 250fps your ak47/74u shoots slighly faster than 125. people argue about it and moan like *****es.

Go to your local TV Retail store and look at a movie on a 120hz TV... something like Pirates of the Caribbean or a decent special effects movie. I will guarantee you will see a huge difference.

so don't miss! If you head shot them its 1 hit kill, and the accuracy on the gun is very, very good.

The main thing I like about it is that it's extremely powerful but has barely any kickback so you can maintain good aim while firing.

Not quite that, but like as in even if you knife person it takes like 3 seconds later until the hit registers.. I'm quite an accurate knifer.. if anything knife is my primary weapon at CQC

(Youtube it ;)) I don't know if they fixed it or not, I tried G3 silenced during like 1.6 Idk if its fixed in 1.7 though

I mostly use AK47 though

Not quite that, but like as in even if you knife person it takes like 3 seconds later until the hit registers.. I'm quite an accurate knifer.. if anything knife is my primary weapon at CQC

(Youtube it ;)) I don't know if they fixed it or not, I tried G3 silenced during like 1.6 Idk if its fixed in 1.7 though

I mostly use AK47 though

You need a better mouse and video card...those two things can help A LOT.

do you really need the knife??

I can go a whole map using just the G3, short and long range.

If its that big a deal, dont put the silencer on it.

do you really need the knife??

I can go a whole map using just the G3, short and long range.

If its that big a deal, dont put the silencer on it.

Ya.. I got to stop using it.. I remember getting kicked off them just for it a whole match (just knife... hahaha)

So any tips for the g3? I get owned close range apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom