How many hours do YOU spend gaming???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I've been gaming a lot lately. And I usually don't.

Yesterday, I was played COD5 for for 4 hours ONLINE.
I was on this forum for 7+ hours yesterday.
I played COD4 for atleast 2 hours.
And RuneScape for about 4 hours.

15+ hours of gaming yesterday.

That's one **** of a life you got, 15 hours in one day, thats pretty impressive especially with 4 hours on runescape. What. A. game.

That's one **** of a life you got, 15 hours in one day, that's pretty impressive especially with 4 hours on runescape

That' nothing compared to long gaming runs mate...

I would not consider runescape gaming either (my opinion)

It is a game in my opinion, a boring and lifeless one, like most games...

This is an easy question.....

WAY TOO MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a boring and lifeless one, like most games...

if most games were boring and lifeless then i don't think i would game. You just have to know how to choose your games (not saying you don't know how to, just saying)...i have played SO MANy games over the last even 5 years that i know if i will like a game before i even buy it. Like assassins creed, most of everyone dislikes it here, i loved it, i bought it when everyone was saying it sucked, because i knew i would like it.

Around 50+ hours per week.

For all those that said they play BF2, If you haven't already done so... Do yourselves a favor and check out "Project reality". It's probably the best BF2 mod ever created. If you like life like war simulation, then P.R is for you. There are many Armed Forces players that play. They play the game as if it was real combat. It's pretty intense. For awhile I was playing with a group of guys from the US Marines.

I was lucky enough to get into their squad and learn from them. It's the realist thing you'll get to being on the battlefield getting your butt blown off. The whole idea behind P.R is realistic combat and SQUAD LEADING.
Project Reality : Battlefield 2 Mod

wow 50 is quite a lot of game time ( full time job right there ) anyways I played a lot of BF2 ( 550 hours to be exact according to my stats ). Did you ever play the original ( meaning no mods ) game too? If so what was your name ( I wanna look up your stats ). Mine was [UCI]Gabb, a clan member of mine, sev25 has like 7000+ hours or something ridiculous like that and I can still take him in a 1 on 1 fire fight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom