How many hours do YOU spend gaming???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the gold Ol' dys when I used to play RuneScape. I spent about 6-8 hours gaming a day. Now, I usually spend 2-3 hours gaming on COD4,COD5,And my RuneScape Private Server.

And other PC games....

2-3 hours... daily.

EDIT: I've been on this forum for 6 hours now...

So yea. Lol..

It used to be pretty much all my free time (non-school) that I gamed, but I have more of a social life now and my GCSE exams start in 8 weeks, so lots of revision and homework and such.
Anyway... about 1-2 hours on weekdays and about 10+ hours on the weekend.

Around 50+ hours per week.

For all those that said they play BF2, If you haven't already done so... Do yourselves a favor and check out "Project reality". It's probably the best BF2 mod ever created. If you like life like war simulation, then P.R is for you. There are many Armed Forces players that play. They play the game as if it was real combat. It's pretty intense. For awhile I was playing with a group of guys from the US Marines.

I was lucky enough to get into their squad and learn from them. It's the realist thing you'll get to being on the battlefield getting your butt blown off. The whole idea behind P.R is realistic combat and SQUAD LEADING.
Project Reality : Battlefield 2 Mod

I am a full time student, and the fiancee' is big time into gaming too. I spend about 15 hours a week. On some weeks less than 5 hours, on some, a hair over 20, maybe. i am really described as a, "casual", gamer, except with the fighting game genre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom