How did you start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a clue what I used to play on, but man it was old.
So intentionally it ran on DOS, and the first game I played was either Frogger or Duke Nukem. Now, 11 years later, I realized that what my brother was typing in was a file path D:
I FEEL STUPID.
;but then!
There was another game that came out. I have no clue what it was, I can barely remember it, but man it was fun.
Then the playstation (cutting edge graphics on Gex3D) :p
;but the first game I played was the demo disc and it was called 3dCrush or something?
You had to run away from the blocks and then explode them. It was good.
UMM....
Oh, then I played on my cousin's n64 whenever possible. Dominated at MarioKart :D then again, so did everyone else.

Then finally I got a PS2 when it came out and now I have a laptop which isn't capable of anything. Not even Hitman D:

Anyway, I'll dig up that old PC (The one I don't know the name of and ran on floppies >_<)

I don't have a clue what I used to play on, but man it was old.
So intentionally it ran on DOS, and the first game I played was either Frogger or Duke Nukem. Now, 11 years later, I realized that what my brother was typing in was a file path D:
I FEEL STUPID.
;but then!
There was another game that came out. I have no clue what it was, I can barely remember it, but man it was fun.
Then the playstation (cutting edge graphics on Gex3D) :p
;but the first game I played was the demo disc and it was called 3dCrush or something?
You had to run away from the blocks and then explode them. It was good.
UMM....
Oh, then I played on my cousin's n64 whenever possible. Dominated at MarioKart :D then again, so did everyone else.

Then finally I got a PS2 when it came out and now I have a laptop which isn't capable of anything. Not even Hitman D:

Anyway, I'll dig up that old PC (The one I don't know the name of and ran on floppies >_<)

was it a commodore 64?
apple 2?

11 Years ago, It all started with a Big Orange Duckhunt Gun and my NES with Duckhunt. From there it moved onto a N64 / Gameboy Pocket-Gameboy Color. Which Zelda/Golden Eye/Star Fox and such where amazing games that i loved. From there i moved to PC's and started playing Diablo 2 which got me addicted to MMORPG's. From there I moved onto X-Box's to play Halo, Halo 2 and the GTA games which were all very much fun and then I've moved back to computers since then. Played WoW for 2 years before quitting about a month ago. My game time actually runs out tomorrow so that ended that. And now im currently sitting in a void spot. Not alot of times for games right now with going out drinking with my friends, working and enjoying the outdoors. I may return to WoW when the new X-Pac comes out but im not sure. I've tried Guild Wars and I didnt find it nearly as much fun and my laptop can barely handle AoC well and I played it for a few days but it wasnt too much fun, maybe it was just being low level but who knows. Tho my friend has a PS3 so i've been playing a little bit of GTA 4 to fill some time gaps which isnt too bad. WTB another game like Baldurs Gate 1/2 or Icewindale 1/2.

I started with the N64 when it was cool for school and played 007 for a long period of time then i got into computer games when i was the age of 8 i remember then getting Diablo 2 and i have been playing that ever since so i have been playing that game for about 6 or 7 years my list is easy..
My first computer i still have
CPU = AMDK6
HDD= 20 GIG
RAM = SDAM 88MBS
FDD
CD DVD BURNER
CD DVD ROM

#1 Diablo 2
#2 007 n64
#3 Oblivion Elders scrolls
#4 No comment
#5 To be continued