Hellgate London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphically I was expecting some thing better. However I have been enjoying the game play.

Hmm...so how about the gameplay?
Have you ever playied Diablo or Diablo II.

Very simulare game play, only that you have 1st person and 3rd person mode, and over all better graphics. And it's set in a post apocalyptic / fantasy setting. Repeative, but at the same time addictive.

From what I have playied, single player mode and multiplayer mode are exactly the same level. The big difference there is that you have other people to online and you are leveling up your character online. I don't think there is any way for some one to port thier single player character over to the multiplayer server. So my advice is to stick to online mode.

Also, for some strange reason, my graphics with multiplayer mode seem to be much smoother and look much better than the single player mode. Not sure what the deal is there.

X-Fire seems to be intergrated into this.

Paid Subscription mode. I am doing to wait until they start releasing the extra content before I deside whether or not I want to fork out $9.95 per month.
I am also going to wait until i level up a bit more so I can take advantage of this too.

Have you ever playied Diablo or Diablo II.

Very simulare game play, only that you have 1st person and 3rd person mode, and over all better graphics. And it's set in a post apocalyptic / fantasy setting. Repeative, but at the same time addictive.

From what I have playied, single player mode and multiplayer mode are exactly the same level. The big difference there is that you have other people to online and you are leveling up your character online. I don't think there is any way for some one to port thier single player character over to the multiplayer server. So my advice is to stick to online mode.

Also, for some strange reason, my graphics with multiplayer mode seem to be much smoother and look much better than the single player mode. Not sure what the deal is there.

X-Fire seems to be intergrated into this.

Paid Subscription mode. I am doing to wait until they start releasing the extra content before I deside whether or not I want to fork out $9.95 per month.
I am also going to wait until i level up a bit more so I can take advantage of this too.

ya i played the diablo and diablo 2 before...if this the case then it would be quite interesting...then can i up level on the offline mode then transfer my character to be in online mode???

I went ahead and picked it up this weekend and made it through the little intro type mission. But tabula rasa took up most of my time. God i love tabula rasa. Now to sell off my 4 level 70s on wow to recoup some of the expense of these 2 new computers.

1-i never liked diablo.
2- idk whats so great about this game?
i dont wanna be a hater for sure...but i didnt see anything great about this game...sorry!

Its one of those games thats great to just pick up and go kill crap without actually having to get involved. You can easily jump on and play for 15m to howeverlong it takes to get bored with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom