Have any of you ever suffered from an addiction to Runescape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol me and a friend of mine did last summer. We got bored of it though, b/c we were only F2P members, and decided to stop playing (or play less and less at least). Now they have too many stupid modifications to it...made the game way too easy...

nope, i;ve played it before though, i liked the variety of skills the game had, it didn't seem you HAD to go and kill monsters only, like other MMORPGs. If it wasn't for the crappy java graphics and it was more like other 3D MMORPGs i;d probably play it and wouldn't mind paying( which is surprising since i don't play any MMORPGs), it had potential by the looks of it, just needs some graphics. Also i;m not sure if it's changed now but when i had a go there was a problem with like bots playing and mining so you couldn't as easily.

Played it before, its quite repetitive.. I got to level 98 and then gifted the account in exchange for money which was in no way related to the account ;)

That Dell 19'' Widescreen Monitor, my parents still chipped in like $70 because this was a little while back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom