Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Logitech

• Other (Specify)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many people like Halo 2 because they havent been exposed to games such as UT and such. Most people just don't understand the plain and simple fact that fps' are not as good for consoles as they are for pc's.

My local new's did a spot on Halo2 last night because the lead animator is from my home town,They were asking everybody what they thought about the game comming out,The only one's that were getting excited about it were the 12yo to 17yo crowd,I would have to agree with a couple other's and say Unreal was way better game to play.

I personally got so upset trying to beat Xan that i never beat UT, i got so freckin pissed that i only ended up trying like 6 or 7 times for him, but i played that game all the way up to that point manyyy times. i much preferred it over the oversized chunky players that we in quake 3. i was a big fan of the sniper rifle in close counters, that felt pretty good. HALO is dated and not as good as UT2K4 but i still enjoy screwing around in the multiplayer with warthogs and whatnot.

and yes comparing a console fps versus the same game on comp is just.. its just sick. i myself refuse to touch a console but thats what most people do so companies have to appeal to the masses. I suppose they both have their positives.

I wish that they would make it possible to play an xbox against a computer, in a LAN or something..... oooooh a sweet reckoning that would be, they would be forever quieted and shamed!!! SCROLL AwAY m0th3r**K3r!!!! (hmm no offense i guess...)

This is ofc my semi-ignorant opinion, because i dont play console so maybe they're not that bad. so i guess feel free to take a shot.

console has its strong points as does computer... halo when compared straight to nearly any PC FPS could not truly beat the original quake, especially with Team fortress installed... however Halo made it where 16 people could have a networked and atleast quite fun game to play without the hassle of getting routers, comps, and all the information and skills to set up a massive lan party... so yes obviously PC is killer compared to console in quality of game and how much fun you can squeeze out... but when it comes to LAN parties, you cant beat a console because even the poor people can come play. :D

all of the xbox only players that are obsessed with halo need to play UC, its way more intense than halo and is a much better game.

Halo was not truly geared as a multi-player the way UC was. As far as single player campaign mode, Halo was a blast. Multiplayer, was fun for a little while, then was boring. However, UC got boring real quick when there was no human counter part to challenge. So, comparing a game that is mainly single playing campaign against a tournement type online game isn't really that easy, comes to apples and oranges.

The first few times I played Halo, I was like, okay, what's so great about it? Then, we started playing more often, got a lot of people to play, and I was like, man this is awesome! It's fun screwin around in the different maps, blowin Warthogs aka "Pumas" up. I can't wait for Halo 2 to come out. I've seen some movies, looks to be better than Halo. It should be a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom