Halo 5

Played a few mp games. While I still suck I feel like I play better at halo than destiny and cod. At least I'm getting some kills.

Not broken.

War one was fun but only played once. I need to get a better idea of the req packs.

All I know is it was a close fame but we won.

There were ai bots who you can kill so I was getting us points and not just going after real players.

Campain is epic as f*ck.
Warzone is fun but I dont like that it replaced big team battle.
Multiplayer is good but theres only 8 real maps and 2 forge maps. The two stock forge maps Orion and Pegasus suck complete @ss.

REQs are aweosme only because you arent forced into spending real money. You earn REQ points for each game, and you earn REQ packs for achievements, commendation awards, leveling up, ect. You buy packs with points then you open the packs to have a chance of getting rare skins. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of variations to skins for each gun like AR, DMR, Rocket, Fuelrod, ect and variations to armor type like helmet, torso, visor color, ect that you can get randomly from REQ packs. You also earn power weapons and vehicles through REQs that, unlike skins, can just be used in warzone. So once you get so far into the warzone match and it unlocks say level 5 REQs then you can start using any warthog REQs you've gotten by opening REQ packs. I like this because it allows you to play warzone how you want to play it by collecting whatever weapons or vehicles from REQ packs that you want to use when you play.

Why do I think in 3 or 4 months they might bring back big battles.

They are supporting with free dlc for 12 months supposedly.

Last night I went kd ratio of 1.4. That might not sound great to you all but I always suck at mo

REQs are aweosme only because you arent forced into spending real money. You earn REQ points for each game, and you earn REQ packs for achievements, commendation awards, leveling up, ect.

That's what I was most concerned with, though. Yeah, you don't HAVE to buy them, but you can. So does that mean somebody with nothing but money to blow will always be overpowered in the game? That makes it unfair and lame. I don't know enough about it to comment yet, but that's my fear of a system like this.

So, BTB was replaced by War Zone? I don't like that... I mean, BTB has always been a part of Halo. You can't exactly take that away. Certain game types will always be part of the experience, like multiplayer, swat, and BTB.

Anybody remember the "Death Room" on Lock Out, Halo 2 during BTB? Utter chaos. It was amazing.

There matches this weekend I had team mates drop out so it was 4 on 2.

I understand not letting anyone join in progress matches but it just becomes a kill fest. I hid until they found me and it was always 3 guys in a group.

There matches this weekend I had team mates drop out so it was 4 on 2.

I understand not letting anyone join in progress matches but it just becomes a kill fest. I hid until they found me and it was always 3 guys in a group.

I'm glad to see that they put that back. Halo 4 you were dropped into matches in progress, which was BS because it usually was because the team you were put on was getting slaughtered and folks would quit. I hated that they had done it that way.

I understand it sucking, though, too. Do they have a disciplinary system for when people quit too much like they did back in Reach and before? Use to ban you from matchmaking for like 10 minutes if you quit too many times.

Back
Top Bottom