Halo 3 for PS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I can't fault him for this. Do you think that Gates is the ONLY person who does this??? Nope. Sony does this. Nintendo does this. Any company that wants to stay in buisness tries to keep there competitor at a disadvantage. Whats so new about this?

Yeah, lets not bash Gates here. If your gonna do that, why doesn't Nintendo make Mario on PSP? See basic economics and buisness.

He's a business man at the helm of the most powerful tech company in the world and he's just wants to keep that status quo--maybe even grow the margin a little. I can't fault the man for making it. And he is a prodigious philanthropist.

It's a simple misunderstanding. As previously stated, Bill Gates confirmed that Halo 3 will launch roughly the same time as the PS3 launches in order to fight for sales.

Pratik said:
I've been hearing some rumors that Halo 3 will come out for PS3. It seems hard to believe, but do you think there is a slight possibility for this? Let me know.
wtf.jpg

Don't think so. The HALO franchise is Microsoft / X-Box little cash cow. I don't see those guys giving up that any time soon.

The only way I see HALO 3 coming out on other platforms (beyond PC) is if MS was about to pull the plug on the X-Box.
Some thing I don't see happening in the next 4 years (at least)

Halo 3 is going to be released on the same day that the Playstation 3 console hit the market. That way more people will get Halo 3 on the same day as they get the PS3 or not get the PS3. The only way i will buy Halo 3 for the Xbox 360, which of course i am going to buy, i will buy all of the consoles, is that Halo 3 needs to kick some serious butt with awsome visuals and new gamplay elements, not to mention some awsome multiplay over Xbox Live. And it is, like Halo 1 and 2, will be an Xbox 360 exclusive. Here is the article:

http://www.gamespot.com/x360/action/halo3/news_6124592.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom