Half Life = The Mist

Status
Not open for further replies.
SK has run out of ideas an wasn't all that good in the first place (i do know i am going to get flamed for that) if you want horror read trench diary's from ww1 there is stuff in them that would make your skin crawl.

The Mist..... very cruel ending.

isnt that hotel movie by him...1408?

Now that movie could of been done in 2 minutes.

John Cusack :- I would like to sleep in room 1408.
Samuel L. Jackson :- It's an evil ****ing room.
John Cusack :- Okay, I will take the room 1410 instead.

THE END!

The Mist..... very cruel ending.

Now that movie could of been done in 2 minutes.

John Cusack :- I would like to sleep in room 1408.
Samuel L. Jackson :- It's an evil ****ing room.
John Cusack :- Okay, I will take the room 1410 instead.

THE END!

ROFL...

i couldn't even watch the mist all the way through. thought it was horrible. just an opinion though.

lol @ 1408

cool about hl tho

its like
"I'm tired of these mother ****ing snakes, on this mother ****ing plane"

same idea, one quote makes the movie worthy.

1408 was a good movie, just weak story line.

and +1 harper.

wow... okay, so i totally agree about their being some fishy similarities between the game Half-Life and Stephen King's The Mist... now, i dont even really have a problem with this... if they would just come out and say like... 'yea, one of the inspirations for us making Half-Life was Stephen King!"... (or the other way around?) o_O
but going about it like its just some odd coincidence... too far... too far... haha

but yea, 1408 wasnt all that bad... and i liked Samuel L. Jackson in it... cept i dont think he said motherf**ker in it, which kinda takes any Samuel L. Jackson movie down a peg... bahaha...

and as for the ending of The Mist... okay, so i saw that movie in theaters... and got some of the worst looks from old people/couples i have in my life, i think... so at the end:

*SPOILER ALERT, DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT*

after those nice two old people off themselves, then the love-interest, then he has to KILL HIS OWN SON!!! the government/army comes and saves the day... and he just goes "NOOOOO!!!" over and over again for like 5 minutes... and after he was done, i just stood up... and laughed so hard i almost cried... i proclaimed right there in the theater that it was one of the worst movies id ever seen, not scary at all, and that i would rather have gone and played Half-Life for two hours instead of sit through that again... but that that was the funniest ending to a movie i had ever seen, totally redeeming it...

and thats all i have to say about that... XD - RK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom