Half-life Haxors?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I sucked, I wouldn't complain! I was a long time quakester on Mplayer and Heat and was in the top ten there. I can instantly tell by the non RL shots especially the "shaft" spaying randomly form player to player while the shooter stays in one position), if they are aimboting or getting the close proximty stooge boot. (Moving around like a chicken with no head.....not a skilled straifer).

Come on my CS server, it's a christian one, I have admin, just watch your mouth and you'll be fine.

209.59.133.173:27015

What server is that? I play on alot Christian servers want to knoe if I have played with you before.

Counter-Strike said:
Come on my CS server, it's a christian one, I have admin, just watch your mouth and you'll be fine.

209.59.133.173:27015

what's your name there

well these people that use cheats in games are not considered "hackers", They just know where to get programs that allow them to cheat. They are really considered "script kiddies", or just a n00b.

To Diablo: <-)ET(-> Element. I got tired of CAL so I took a break for a while so I'm just hanging out playing PCGN and stuff. Let me know when you get on and I'll try to work something out. I hope you have a mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom