Half Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulus

Daemon Poster
I FINALLY GOT THE HALF LIFE 2 COLLECTORS EDITION!!! *Chorus sings*
Man, the graphics in the first half life are horrible, but I guess that is only because the game is kinda oldish. The first level really puts the shivers in me...I was on the elevator, and suddenly I hear this shriek and a Head Crab leaps down in front of me to the level below! I jumped and lost my breath! Then I come across this thing....that looks like a graboid shrieker (from Tremors) with a red mouth that shoots these green thingys at me. I find my way to the side that it is on and start hacking it to shreds with my crow bar.....three bites and I die...of course I only had like 56 health or something. I didn't get a guide for Half Life: Source; only a hint book for HL2. This is really...not hard...but...hmmmm...a little less than hard.

yea, I have a question about that: How does Counter Strike relate to Half Life? And what is the order of the games? Is it: Half Life, COunter Strike, Half Life 2?

Counter Strike dosn't relate to half life. Counter Strike is just a mod to the game. They just used the half life engine.

Oh! Ok, can you give me a link to a list of the keyboard controls to Counter Strike: Soure? I can't find them under Google (Didn't come with the collector's ed.) or are they the same as the HL and HL2 controls?

Oh my God, I am at such a hard part in Half-Life 2. It's the HUGE part where you visit the town with the "congregation" of "Lamars" from the beginning of the game. If you can find a way to help me get through this part without DYING all of the time, please IM me.

AIM - OIDanTheManIO
MSN - DMaruqard@gmail.com

-Dan The Man

WHen I am playing CS:S, I notice that when I press M to respawn or whatever...I don't until the game is over, or was the type of game that I was playing sset up like that? How do I get back in the action? Note that I am new to this so I don't know quite what I'm doing.

In counter strike you dont respawn until the next round. Just go to options then controls to configure them.

The original Half Life was a pretty groundbreaking game in terms of how the game's flow was so uninterrupted, and yet the story continued to go on and on without much stopping or pausing at all.

Half Life 2 doesn't have as powerful of a storyline part, but the pacing of the game and the action that it gives are good enough to make it one of the best PC games ever made. Not to mention, the water effects are just brilliant... hands down the best water I've ever seen in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom