Half-life 2 Release Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius, i don't doubt you. I like to hear more of this, where you get this info from?

Same here... Can you provide some links? If you don't mind of course! :)

yes, i confirm this is tru, u can prolly read bout it on a french site www.nofrag.com if u understand french tho, one of the best game sites i know, french tho ;(

yeah, let me get back to you on that and I'll find some links regarding the source code theivary and whatnot

http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,60701,00.html

One of a few stories. They all tell about the source being stolen and how it came about or so they speculate and whatnot, but I can't really find an article regarding the scripted AI because it would make Valve look bad and they wouldn't want that soo yeah goodluck finding any info on that, Sry I couldn't bring anything more to ya, but I believe it was a video they showed at E3 that had the enemy moving a table infront of a door

haha all this is funny cause i was jsut reading an article that said hl2 was supposed to be realsed september 1st.......2003 ha gad damn this is taking forever just release the damn game and stop worring about leaks VALVE:mad:

I'll tell you what... I think the wait is going to be worth it. I dont care what valve or anyone else says, I am looking foreward to the game. Its the fun in the game that matters isnt it? Not bragging that its the best game, or arguing that Doom 3 is better. I'll play both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom