Guitar Hero (wii / xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate the orange key

anyone tried Through the Fire and Flames on Expert??

My brother can beat it on expert. He is crazy good.

I can't beat it on expert, but if I am playing multiplayer or training I can hit about 75% of the notes and score like 240,000. I don't practice it at all, I am sure I could do better if I did.

The intro to that song is near impossible. Especially since you start out in the yellow.

I have the Wii version (got it for Christmas). It's an awesome game, but I've sent my disc in for replacement (wanted a surround sound one like was paid for). However, my friend gave me a broken RROD 360 and his extra copy of GH3 (don't know why he had 2 copies, but he didn't need it so he gave it to me). I fixed the 360 and now I'm playing the 360 one on a standard gamepad until I get my Wii disc back. You can't use the Wii guitar on the 360 (though I would love it if I could, as the gamepad is not much fun).

I actually prefer GH3 to Rock Band, played RB at my friend's house and, although it's fun, I like GH3's look and interface better. Both are great games though.

And for skill level, I'm working on gold stars on Medium, finally got 5 stars on TTFAF Medium yesterday using the 360 gamepad. I'd go to Hard, but the orange button is mapped to A, and it's in a weird spot and it's very confusing to try and hit A and RT between orange and blue notes. I'd do much better with a real GH3 controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom