Guitar Hero (wii / xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiahou

In Runtime
Hi,

Basically, my bro has guitar hero for the xbox 360 with the guitar.

I'm wanting to get guitar hero for my wii, and I would like to play it on 2 player, so i just have 2 questions

1 - If I do get the game which comes with the guitar (wireless for the wii), is there any way that I would be able to use that wireless guitar with his xbox 360 also? (for 2 player mode, 1 guitar which connects up to the xbox 360, and the wireless guitar).

2 - Is there any way the xbox 360 guitar would be able to get used with the wii? With the USB connection at the back of the console.

Appreciate any help

No i don't think you can

But guitar hero is awesome imo (just made a thread a while ago in the wii section how cool it is ^^)

I can't seem to get used to playing medium difficulty and Reign in blood (by slayer) is the most difficult song on easy (even harder than Dragonforce) even though they are both awesome songs!

Sorry about the random rant but i just love the game ^_^

For Reign in blood (by slayer) you have to completely block out what is being heard and just concentrate on the notes, since they seem not to match at a lot of parts.

I past medium and easy reign in blood.

Did Slow ride on hard (just) so i gotta kinda get used to orange now :(

Btw: Slash is so FN stupid i hate him so much took me ages to beat him medium GRRR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom