GTA V (Spoiler Edition)

I was VERY pleased with Dante's Inferno. Enjoyed every single minute of play time with that one.

Not sure whay i quit playing I was well into the game I think I was in the Glutony type part. That one part with all the penis and ******s was way funny looking

I get text messages from certain individuals requesting that we troll another thread because we are chasing off people whom want to have a legitiamate discussion about this game. I can respect that so I created a thread where we can troll GTA 5 and stay way off topic like we normally like to do

Alright, so I'm semi back to the land of the living; not 100%, but if I take any more time off work I'll have to play some serious catch up which would suck.

Anyway, as you can imagine I have been playing the living **** out of this game from my death bed over the last couple of days, and my God is it addicting. I have about 35 files on my desk that I need to finish prepping for court on Tuesday, yet, all I can think about is chasing down celebs as Trevor with a crazy old British couple, or blowing up fake Mark Zuckerburg's face and reading about it on fake TMZ using my fake iPhone while checking up on my Taco Bell Bomb stocks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom