GTA V (Spoiler Edition)

XGC Forsakend

Student & Lover of Games
Putting this here so there is a dedicated thread for those whom wish to discuss story missions and such.

Since I don't want to go to the Random Thread and read GTA V stuff since I want to wait for a 'possible' PC release/port, just how PP is waiting for his $30.

To start this out, Kotaku released an article of them driving coast to coast and it took them 6 minutes going at the game map's longest axis.

Here is the article:
Speeding Coast To Coast Through GTA V Takes About Six Minutes

You commit crimes drive cars that you steal and rape and kill hookers oh also smoke pot and watch movies with friends. game over

Sorry if I spoiled the plot guys

Putting this here so there is a dedicated thread for those whom wish to discuss story missions and such.

Since I don't want to go to the Random Thread and read GTA V stuff since I want to wait for a 'possible' PC release/port, just how PP is waiting for his $30.

To start this out, Kotaku released an article of them driving coast to coast and it took them 6 minutes going at the game map's longest axis.

Here is the article:
Speeding Coast To Coast Through GTA V Takes About Six Minutes

Nice idea on the thread. I'll be going through the story this week and would be nice to discuss it.

I didn't check out the article but heard about people getting on the highway and driving for 6-7 mins across the map. It doesn't sound like much, but if you think about it..that's kinda crazy for a video game.

You commit crimes drive cars that you steal and rape and kill hookers oh also smoke pot and watch movies with friends. game over

Sorry if I spoiled the plot guys

I know you're joking but GTA games, especially starting with GTA III, there's a lot more under the hood than your satire suggests.

The review I posted in the GTA V thread highlights some of the stuff that Rockstar does with this game story driven wise.

Not sure who really watches South Park but GTA stories kinda reminds me of SP episodes. There's a lot of stuff happening in the forefront that panders to the lowest common denominator but if you just peel back that skin deep layer you'll see some profound sh!t underneath.

6 minutes is actually a lot longer than it sounds. I know this may sound dumb, but just picture yourself driving in GTA and start counting in your head.... 1.... 2.... 3.... etc. Put that into perspective and it's actually quite a while.

6 minutes coast to coast in a car driving over 100 mph is not bad at all.

Finished the first heist. I appreciate picking out the experts I would like to use! Lost one guy, wasn't up to par with the heat I guess. Lost some money and anymore help from that dude i think. I went sneaky for this one so I picked a smaller cut guy for munitions. He failed but we still didn't need guns. I say use tue second best dude for guns on your first heist if you want to get out with everyone. The character switching interaction was awesome though. Fun heist.

Finished the first heist. I appreciate picking out the experts I would like to use! Lost one guy, wasn't up to par with the heat I guess. Lost some money and anymore help from that dude i think. I went sneaky for this one so I picked a smaller cut guy for munitions. He failed but we still didn't need guns. I say use tue second best dude for guns on your first heist if you want to get out with everyone. The character switching interaction was awesome though. Fun heist.

I just did that one in the last couple hours. I went the same route. I hired the cheapest people possible because I figured it wouldn't be that hard for the first heist. I was right. The gunman does drop on the getaway but you have a chance to drive over his money and pick it up and its reflected in dialogue later in the mission.

A cool thing I didn't know about was that your crew gets better but will cost the same. So the two cheap guys I used got 25% better and will keep the same cut in the future. This might prove to be a good strategy for late in the game to make money since I think after a few heists they'll be as good or maybe better than the really expensive crew.

Aside from that, I am finishing up Trevor's first quest. Its really fun. He's a fun character...just his personality and everything.

I like Michael quite a bit and figured I would. Franklin is alright but he's your typical gangster trying to get out of the streets. I'm hoping for some nice character development on Franklin so he isn't boring throughout.

I just... throughout.

I concurr.

I didn't drive over the money. Lost 2.5 something like that!! Fuhhhh. But I did take the chance on the weak dudes for the +25 on them. Looks like by your account that I will run into the new guy tonight!
I have 1.5 hours sick personal left I might go ahead and take it lol

Back
Top Bottom