GTA 5 in first person!

Ya I posted about this in the GTA V Discussion Thread here: http://www.techist.com/forums/f14/gta-v-discussion-267130/index77.html#post2121048

I preordered and will be playing tomorrow after work. Granted, the transfer and everything will have to work. I imagine their servers are gonna be acting like crap again.
Most likely - kinda glad I'll be waiting for the PC release at the end of January - should be a fairly smooth transition. Not sure if I want to transfer my game save over or not...I kinda want to play through the entire thing again in first person just to see what it's like lol. Hopefully heists were worth the wait.

Is this legit?!

Yup. The trailer was provided by Rockstar and all that.

Last edited:
Is this legit?!

Is what legit?

First-person mode?

Yes. It isn't a mod or anything. Rockstar did it proper. You can play the ENTIRE game in first-person if you want. You can switch between first and third person really easily too.

Is what legit?

First-person mode?

Yes. It isn't a mod or anything. Rockstar did it proper. You can play the ENTIRE game in first-person if you want. You can switch between first and third person really easily too.

I guess there is a hybrid mode too that will have you pop out of FP when you are in cover to allow for easier movement. Sounds pretty awesome.

Ya..I am shocked at all of the stuff they're done since last year. I'm glad they're making it worthwhile to go front last-gen to current-gen.

Kinda feels like a GTA V.5

Ya..I am shocked at all of the stuff they're done since last year. I'm glad they're making it worthwhile to go front last-gen to current-gen.

Kinda feels like a GTA V.5

The FP mode thing came out of the blue for me and is awesome. I am still bitter toward them because of the lack of the online content that they kept promising. There is really no excuse for that.

The FP mode thing came out of the blue for me and is awesome. I am still bitter toward them because of the lack of the online content that they kept promising. There is really no excuse for that.

Agreed. And I totally wrote off GTA V on Xbone/PS4 cause I was sure it was just a re release of the same GTA V.

It wasn't until last week when a friend was going on and on during a 2 hour drive about all the new crap and then we watched the videos and such.

My wife has been playing GTA Online for the past several months and they've added quite a bit of stuff. She shot up in rank pretty quick - she's at around 60 without doing anything except messing around with some people online and doing races once in a while. They added quite a few new vehicles/apartments/other random updates (I've seen several random update packs in my Inbox) - they also added the flight school in. Heists are said to be out at launch for PS4/One. By the time I get it for PC, they should have the bigger issues ironed out.

My wife has been playing GTA Online for the past several months and they've added quite a bit of stuff. She shot up in rank pretty quick - she's at around 60 without doing anything except messing around with some people online and doing races once in a while. They added quite a few new vehicles/apartments/other random updates (I've seen several random update packs in my Inbox) - they also added the flight school in. Heists are said to be out at launch for PS4/One. By the time I get it for PC, they should have the bigger issues ironed out.

Flight school was in the first one I thought. The heist thing is the part that realy ****es me off. Edge, Rider and I were all really looking forward to those and had started to get out characters ready for them only to find out they were delayed again. That was the last straw for me. I may pick this up again eventually when it drops way down in price.

Flight school was in the first one I thought. The heist thing is the part that realy ****es me off. Edge, Rider and I were all really looking forward to those and had started to get out characters ready for them only to find out they were delayed again. That was the last straw for me. I may pick this up again eventually when it drops way down in price.

I still have three different fully armored and bullet proof 4-door cars sitting in my garage in preparation for the heists that never came. That, and a tank.

Back
Top Bottom