gotta love those annoying little kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
ferris said:
Thats just outrageous, pure and simple. I was brought up, and um... still being brought up, kind of, to be respectful and not talk back.

In all honesty, this kid should be getting a beating, and thrown into juvenile hall, just to make this kid realize he is fortunate to have an xbox and xbox live and to have a mother that gets him a mountain dew before she goes to bed.

Now, if he listened to his mom and turned it down and asked nicely for a chocolate milk, instead of a Mountain Dew. I'm sure she would get it for him.

Agreed, listened to this and wanted to beat this kid down.

Yeah, I seen that awhile ago. Funny stuff, but its kinda sad that we have to play against these spoiled brats in our online games.... -.-

parent like that should be thrown in jail for neglect. their job is to raise their kids the right way. how do you think this kid is going to grow up? what kind of person will he be? I hope not someone I'll have to shoot!:mad:

I think the kid is just too into violence. The kid should get off halo 2 and do something good not killing people. Go shovel a neighbors driveway or something.

wow... the fact that he has xbox live at nine amazes me. now the list of anoying people on xbox live has gained another group:
homophobes
racists
and nine year olds who want thier ****ing chocolate milk

Sometimes I wonder whats wrong with parents like those. My parents NEVER had to beat me once in my whole life. I obey and respect them much more than some of my friends who do get frequent beatings. But even in my group of friends none of them would act like that even back when they were six years old.

Once a kid has reached that level, its over, I don't see how the parents can do anything, the parents failed, its time to throw in some professionals and get that kid to know his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom