gotta love those annoying little kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
No profanity, please!

I started to delete this thread since I figured that people may want to use profanity like this ignornant child. But I figured this may be a good time to remind people about profanity used here (see the link in my sig).

Personally, I don't think profanity from a child is funny at all. IMO, it has ruined several movies and shows.

Dave :D

guys relax he's trust trying to get his mom o stop lying lol.
im mean come on, she said she would get him whatever he wanted, so get him the ****ing chocolat milk,
cant that mom see he is very busy sucking balls @ that game

........but then again, what if he wanted a beer?

I think he needs a visit from the "super nanny" or whatever that tv show is called.

If "Nanny 911" came over all they would do is blame it on the parents. Saying things like its never the kids fault, its always the parents. If the kids are having problems, you must be horrible parents.

Thats just outrageous, pure and simple. I was brought up, and um... still being brought up, kind of, to be respectful and not talk back.

In all honesty, this kid should be getting a beating, and thrown into juvenile hall, just to make this kid realize he is fortunate to have an xbox and xbox live and to have a mother that gets him a mountain dew before she goes to bed.

Now, if he listened to his mom and turned it down and asked nicely for a chocolate milk, instead of a Mountain Dew. I'm sure she would get it for him.

jesus i know whats wrong with turning down the volume hes sitting like 2 feet away from it anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom