gotta love those annoying little kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think its pretty cool how when u talk the guy in the game talks so it looks like a grown soldier is saying "get me some mother****ing milk"

Yeah i noticed that too. I bet the other people were laughing their ***** off while listening to this. Have you ever heard x-plays "it came from xbox live" segments? Same kind of thing and those are hilarious.

Somethin is really messed up in that family. A 9-Year old talking like that? Espcially over turning down the TV, and a glass of chocolate milk? Whats wrong with the parents in that family? Whats wrong with the kid? If I ever had a kid of mine talk to me like that, especially over a nintendo game, id smack him and then throw the box in the trash. A kid that age shouldn't be arguing with his parents, not like that anyway, especially over a stupid game.

I don't mean to sound preachy or somethin, but in my family if I had every talked to my mom like that, my dad would have killed me. In fact if I had ever swore in my house, especially to my parents, I would have been dead, and the next thing I would have known is that all my games, and systems would have been smashed and in the trash. Not to say that my dad was a bad person, but we were raised to obey, and respect our parents, and that kid obviously wasn't.

I have got to say though, it was very entertaining :) Lol

LOLL!!!! That was sooo fuunnynyyy!! Gimmie the *** milk mom thats bull.. lOL!!L!! That was hilarious!

if i was his father, i would f****** crack that kid over the head. That is either bad parenting or just a kid who needs a beating. i would proudly give a beating to a kid that talked to me that way...that *******

I have a 7 year old son and if spoke to me like that I would throw the xbox out of the window followed by him!!!LOL I was bought up to respect my parents and I've passed that down to my son, that is just bad parenting to allow your son to talk to like that.

thebleakness said:
I think he needs a visit from the "super nanny" or whatever that tv show is called. :p

uh-hum.

Kids these days need to learn to respect their parents, they think they are in charge because their parents spoil them and don't discipline them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom