GH Video Games and Grilled Cheese Thread

That was a nasty pic and While I love drinking not sure if you should be proud of the puke and rally. Well unless its noon

thankfully i haven't actually done it since i used to tend bar full time years ago,also possibly one of the reasons i stopped tending bar full time

Back on the grilled cheese topic....has anyone ever tried out putting mayo on the outside of the bread instead of butter? I did that a few weeks ago and it was good, but lacked the nutty taste butter has. It gets really crispy though.

I'm thinking the next time I do it I'll make a garlic mayo and put that on the bread. That would be awesome. Hmmm basil garlic mayo on Italian bread filled with mozzarella, parmesan and prosciutto.... I think I just created a sick grilled cheese sandwich.

Edit: Dipped in some good warm marinara!

I'm thinking the next time I do it I'll make a garlic mayo and put that on the bread. That would be awesome. Hmmm basil garlic mayo on Italian bread filled with mozzarella, parmesan and prosciutto.... I think I just created a sick grilled cheese sandwich.

Edit: Dipped in some good warm marinara!
i want an invite when this is done sounds gooooood

we sometimes dip our in marinara... its really good, maybe with out the bacon... I bet a grilled cheese on French bread would be hella good, they do it on cuban bread down here and its sofa king delicious

Back
Top Bottom