GH Dark Souls Thread

Whatever, I tried to guilt/coerce/trick you into buying it almost daily during the last week.

i hate c4... we playing tonight? what time are you getting on?
I do too. That is why I would like to use it in a controlled environment. Not sure. H fell asleep after school and has been out for a few hours. That may throw the whole night off. It will probably need to be a BB night as well with el waferino.

Anyway, back on topic...that griffon thing looks pretty awesome. I hope it puts up a fight for my 239 beast.

I do too. That is why I would like to use it in a controlled environment. Not sure. H fell asleep after school and has been out for a few hours. That may throw the whole night off. It will probably need to be a BB night as well with el waferino.

ok... we need to get our schedules in sync before borderlands 2 comes out... i will send manteets a link to this site so he can impart his wisdom on us from time to time

ok... we need to get our schedules in sync before borderlands 2 comes out... i will send manteets a link to this site so he can impart his wisdom on us from time to time
You know that my schedule is pretty much every night till my head is splitting open with pain.

Those silver knight archers in Anor Londo almost make me break my disc in half every time I have to go through there. Cheapest and most unfair part of the game. Every other part of the game can be beaten with skill. This part is based upon pure luck and nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom