getting our moneys worth night

As far as getting your money's worth goes, Bungee really turned the Destiny franchise around with the Taken King. Year one I would say Destiny did not live up to the hype and was not worth $60. Once TTK hit though it changed everything. You'd be hard pressed to find many games that have more bang for their buck.

I agree, TTK was a breath of fresh wormspore, but Destiny did the same thing even then, re-releasing the game with TTK included for the same price as the original D1 release. Now, here we are again, Rise of Iron on the horizon, and Bungie comes out with the same release, the piecemeal'd game in it's entirety for the same price as the original lackluster release, after charging for each expansion it's now including with this version, even going so far as to lock players out of certain content. On top of that, next to no incentive aside from a re-skinned rocket launcher and a sparrow. This is more of an observation than complaint, being that I've bought pretty much everything Bungie has released for this game, aside from Silver-based items, and even those I have a few sparse bits of. I just find it odd that this formula was not only encouraged from the beginning, but has actually worked for them.

Diablo 3 and Destiny are honestly the only two PS4 games I play. At all. I haven't put another game in in I don't know how many months.

I purchased destiny complete last night digitally. Now I won't have to get up and switch discs.

I wish I purchased overwatch digitally

Heck naw! Kinda points to the state of things I think, personally. I'd rather play expansions of previous releases than anything new. Hopefully it's not indicative of future releases.

That new game Abzu was really cool. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a game to relax with or to cleanse your palette. You will probably want to wait for it to drop in price though because it is very short. I paid $15 for it, but I don't regret it for a minute because my daughter loves to just swim around aimlessly and look at the fish.

That new game Abzu was really cool. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a game to relax with or to cleanse your palette. You will probably want to wait for it to drop in price though because it is very short. I paid $15 for it, but I don't regret it for a minute because my daughter loves to just swim around aimlessly and look at the fish.

I'll keep that in mind. I've been out of the loop on anything that's been out recently, being that I don't listen to GB much anymore cause I'm 2 blocks from work instead of 15 miles.

Back
Top Bottom