getting our moneys worth night

borstarhymes

whats high score mean
in light of growing backlogs and a continual amount of unheard of ps plus releases. i had a thought that we should use one night each month to try and trash or hopefuly like whatever co-op games are given for free that month. Last place and i tried tricky towers last night and it was actually hilarious one you factor in the sheer amount of smack talk required

in light of growing backlogs and a continual amount of unheard of ps plus releases. i had a thought that we should use one night each month to try and trash or hopefuly like whatever co-op games are given for free that month. Last place and i tried tricky towers last night and it was actually hilarious one you factor in the sheer amount of smack talk required

We could set up an event in the GH community on PSPLUS.

Tricky towers is pretty fun for the low price of zero dimes.

I'm in. It's a throwback to the USA today nights. Those were fun. I remember playing battlefield 2 I think and cod Bo.

I'm in. It's a throwback to the USA today nights. Those were fun. I remember playing battlefield 2 I think and cod Bo.
man usa today that was a really long time ago now. I think only a few of us were around then. You, Me , Borst, Ghost, Lastplace. I think omo started here but I could be wrong

I'm in and accepted this night, but when is it and what time. I can't find it on any of my messages. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom