Gearbox Prediction

my whole point is this: Screw gearbox, they broke my heart and betrayed my trust and I hope they go bankrupt and have their fingernails fall off after finger blasting borst's butthole

when you gonna quit one of your 15 jobs and start playing at a respectable time?
hahahahha i was actually going to start a gofundme page to try and get my loan paid off once thats done i can work only one job i should be on tonight after 8, tomorrows a no go and getting my tattoo finished on friday but saturday morning i'll save you a space

hahahahha i was actually going to start a gofundme page to try and get my loan paid off once thats done i can work only one job i should be on tonight after 8, tomorrows a no go and getting my tattoo finished on friday but saturday morning i'll save you a space

Just do something stupid / trivial on KickStarter, like the guy that raised $50k+ to make a potato salad (or w/e it was).

I'm pretty much with ajacks on this. I loved Borderlands and Borderlands 2. Hated the way Gearbox treated fans with the Season Pass and content that was considered outside it - like a level cap increase. If I get the prequel, it will be via a Black Friday sale and I doubt I'll spend more than $30 on it.

I was hoping microsoft would subcontract out to port halo tmcc to pc sometime within the next year or two... but i highly doubt it
Even though Microshaft has basically admitted the Xbox One is failing they still want stick their dicks in the USB ports one last time with Halo. I hope Halo 5 fails hard.

Back
Top Bottom