Which gaming system should I purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3 does NOT have more exclusives than the 360. Sorry, just not true. Timed exclusives, nope! Pure exclusives, nope! Argue all you want, but the lists say it all. Try again.

PS3 does NOT have more exclusives than the 360. Sorry, just not true. Timed exclusives, nope! Pure exclusives, nope! Argue all you want, but the lists say it all. Try again.
Better exclusives then.

PS3: Heavenly Sword, Ratchet and Clank, God of War, maybe Kingdom Hearts. Only Square Enix game I've really liked other than Tactics for the GBA.

Xbox: Mass Effect, Too Human. Rest of the good stuff will come to PC

I think MGS4 will be on the 360 in 08, so I'm not counting that.
Killzone 2 might shape up to be something, but I won't include it since I'm not that excited atm.

fade2black2004 said:
ok i never made the argument of "they had more time to code for it" i made the "son didnt considers developers when they made the PS3" arguments

yea im a halo player i love the game
it kills killzone, you cant even ****ing jump in killzone which is a very key stratagie in console FPSs
Sony did a good thing by upping what's possible on the PS3. It takes more work, so 3rd party devs won't take the extra time and resources to make a great game better. Yeah, Sony's fault. Maybe if more companies like Insomniac would take the time to learn and develop we could see more incredible games.

Oh noes! A game that doesn't follow tradition and makes one come up with other strategies than bunny hopping while going mad with a sniper.

I have used both and from my limited experience on the PS3 it was trash hated the controlers. they felt acword and huge compared to xbox 360 controlers and even to the ps1 and 2 controlers. the grafics on Project 8 while playing on the PS3 counldn't compare to the 360 it was like playing on a **** ps2 game

the 360 remote is like 70% bigger than the SIXAXIS, so i dontnt know what brand it was problaly some madcatz ps3 remote, and the graphics are diffirent for both consoles because the devs lack of proper programming for the ps3.

why was i brought into the halo fanboys section? lol, i like the game, but whenever i've referenced to it beating killzone it was only statistically, haha, never said halo is SUCH a better game than killzone or R:FoM or whatever fps you want on PS3, I just said it is going to be a massive game that will undoubtedly outsell all PS3 fps and upcoming ones out there, cause of the massive fanbase it has.

but yes, i do love halo, lol, but don't pull me into the section for people attacking PS3 FPS!

the 360 remote is like 70% bigger than the SIXAXIS, so i dontnt know what brand it was problaly some madcatz ps3 remote, and the graphics are diffirent for both consoles because the devs lack of proper programming for the ps3.

ummm no, lol just no
yes the 260 controller is bigger but not much at all
the 360 layout is alot better imo opinion too because of where the joysticks are locates right where your thumbs rest instead of sticking them beside each other on the bottom of the controller

and when we are debating consoles you don't bring in "well thats coming for the pc"
because console gaming is a league of its own away from pc gaming, when you debate these consoles the vast majority of gamers can only afford one maybe two consoles so they have to choose and seeing as how much more expensive, and outdated computers are/get i don't bring them into the debate

i think that makes it more fair that way

that and with emulators anything from consoles is on PC after a year or so, lol, they just need to get the code right so it will run.

That and a lot of the time it doesn't really matter if it is released on PC and console, cause for lots of games I would much rather play it on a console.
Halo, Gears of War, Splinter Cells, MGS, Final Fantasy, GRAW, I reckon their controls are made for consoles, controlling SC on PCs sucks, and they had to change GRAW to make it possible for PC players to play etc etc, and yeah, i know, you can get a controller for PCs that is the same as the console controllers, but who cares, lol, I already have a console, why waste more money?

Default Re: Which gaming system should I purchase?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
360 has a better GPU
No it doesnt, I played Oblivion on Xbox 360 and When there Was to much on Screen There was the Odd Lags and a Slow down even with Saints Row when there Was to many Cars on Screen When you Was blowing them Up, on the PS3 it was different.. There was alot more Going on in The PS3 version than the 360 and the PS3 still didnt lag, The PS3 hasnt Lagged on either of these Big Detailed Games: Motorstorm, Darkness, Ninja Gaiden and Loads more .. im not saying 360 is utterly rubbish i think its still a great console, But Xbox 360 Has a much better Gaming title side than the PS3.. 2008 will be a Big year for the PS3

Yep, sure does. I've argued this often, and many NON BIASED sights have shown the same to be true. The Cell is more powerful, true, but when it comes to GPU it is NOT more powerful. Sorry, I just dont feel like regurgitating something that has been explained indepth by me many times, with tech specs to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom