Which gaming system should I purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine hasnt lagged either especially on R:FoM, you know that level "Path of Least Resistance" played it on hard,, there was like 30 of thise little annoying lizards and like 30 chimera, and a spider it was krazy, no lag either

R:FoM was a joke compared to GOW
GOW was THE first next gen game
R:FoM was a mediocre FPS with a lame storyline, crappy controls, and decent graphics
R:FoM is still the only game i play on my PS3 tho (kinda sad that the best game they have is still crap)

GaysOfWar is a terrible game only takes like 1:30minutes to bea it, and thirdperson shooters suck. GOW came out more than a year and a half afterxbox360, nothing on xbox can ever be better than GOW because GOW is already pushing the limit on dl-dvd space. and its not next-gen gaming if it isnt in HD with DTS surround sound

nice argument lmfao, first you make fun of the ps3 because of madden and its 30fps

... wha?!???? please link me to the post i made about madden and its 30 frames a second, lol, please, i am really interested.

gaysofwar? har har, hilarious, you think of that yourself? *claps* here, have a magnet, go put that on the fridge sweety alongside your finger paintings. **** i am having trouble believing you are over 12. how rich i would be if i could develop a method to punch people in the face over the internet.

i didn't mean you i meant Xbots in general, if you are not an Xbot it didn't apply to you, and i cant be twelve since i just shaveed my pubic hair;)

Anda Halo 3 will be eliminated by Killzone 2 and bioshock wil be eliminated by..... MGS4 or HOME

Killzone 1 was spoused to be a halo killer and it fell short, VERY SHORT
Killzone 2 looks alot better then the first but theres no way in **** that it will beat Halo 3.
and Xbox Live>Home
Home looks just retarded to me, but considering how stupid thir online system is now they can go too wrong
ooo wait its sony yes they can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom