Gaming Nobility Hierarchy

That picture is great because it's 100% accurate. It's a party with a bunch of people on consoles, while the single PC elitist is forever alone trying to remind the world that he still exists ;)

You do know that PC gaming is thriving more than it ever has currently, right?

You do know that PC gaming is thriving more than it ever has currently, right?

So is the NHL, it made over $3.7 billion in revenue this past season. But just because I like it and it made a boat load of cash doesn't make it any less of a niche sport. It's still #4 behind the NFL, NBA, and MLB, and it gets about 15 minutes a year on ESPN with Barry Melrose, taking a backseat to things like golf, tennis, and even NASCAR. If you ask me, the NHL and the NFL are probably my 1A and 1B with every other sport underneath them, but I know I'm in the minority.

PC gaming is pretty much the same. It's great that things like the summer and winter Steam sales help drive it's market, but anyone who believes that it's market value and popularity in regards to gaming is above that of Playstation and Xbox is kidding themselves. It's a tight niche group that always screams out trying to prove that they are relavant, just like hockey fans always try and prove that their sport is better than basketball.

PC gaming is like Ke$ha. You'll never meet anyone irl that does it, but clearly someone's supporting it because it's still popular.

You guys do know that PC gaming is the most lucrative gaming platform right now right? lol

You're so disillusioned.

Back
Top Bottom