Gaming Deals

ive been trading in to best buy for a while now and noticed trade in values decreased signifigantly since they started the 100% trade in bonus, also the last time i traded in, prob, 2 weeks ago, it took over an hour, i had to give finger prints, take a pic holding games, a pic without games, and 3 signatures, all for trade ins

ive been trading in to best buy for a while now and noticed trade in values decreased signifigantly since they started the 100% trade in bonus, also the last time i traded in, prob, 2 weeks ago, it took over an hour, i had to give finger prints, take a pic holding games, a pic without games, and 3 signatures, all for trade ins

same thing happened to me when i traded there. I thought i was going to have to give blood or submit a retina scan.

On a positive note, my Skyrim disc had an actual crack in it, not a scratch but a game breaking, wont boot up crack... and they gave me $32 for it

On a negative note, i bought my new laptop through them and they didnt give me my rewards points

I'd say we are even

Last edited:
man i want to pull the trigger on this.... just cant. B2 is coming out and the new MoH plus dark souls dlc... plus i got like 5 games on steam (dungeon defenders is soooo sweet and so is CounterStrike GO)

I cant, would love to but cant

Its worth it even to throw in the backlog the MP is fun and the game mechanics are much improved plus the story is great. You still playing Dungeon Defenders on steam

I am hoping it will drop to 10 bucks by Black Friday or with the Best Buy coupon this month. I would still prefer to pick up lollipop chainsaw because it more technical.

New: Darksiders II Rusanov's Axe DLC for PS3 or Xbox 360 for free, more

THQ via Facebook offers the Rusanov's Axe Weapon for Darksiders II for PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 for free. (You must "Like" its Facebook page to generate a code for either XBox LIVE marketplace or PSN network.)
Of note, Xbox 360 users can also download a Joe Mad Xbox LIVE Avatar T-Shirt forfree . (Click "Like" to get the coupon code.) It's available for both men and women.

lifted from Game Hunters, i think Slay posted it originally

Toys R Us is doing a buy 2 for $60 sales on games including Sleeping Dogs, MW3, Darksiders 2 and more.

Back
Top Bottom