Gaming Deals

Anyone find a snes classic. I looked a few places. No luck.

It was really easy to get this time.
As long as you went when the store opened you should have had a chance (mainly Targets)
All the ones I was calling in during open had at least 30 left.
Our downtown Target had over 100 so that's where I went to be safe.
Some people went to BBY.
Some went to Walmarts the night before and waited in store in a line for at least 2 hours and got one.

PSN is having a pretty massive sale right now. 60% off on a lot of stuff if you are a PS Pro member. Mostly indie titles, but plenty of AAA franchises on sale too.

Gamestop is selling PS Plus digitally for $39.99 today. That's $20 off the usual price.

Good deal.

I rented Cod ww2 this afternoon. I'm glad I didn't buy it. It's what you think it is. Somehow the d day invasion was better 15 years ago with the last allied assault.

Mp seems a little jerky.

Why do I think destiny mp and halo 5 mp is better?

Maybe I'm old.

Good deal.

I rented Cod ww2 this afternoon. I'm glad I didn't buy it. It's what you think it is. Somehow the d day invasion was better 15 years ago with the last allied assault.

Mp seems a little jerky.

Why do I think destiny mp and halo 5 mp is better?

Maybe I'm old.
People gravitate toward games like Halo, Destiny and Overwatch because the movement and shooting are true and tighter than a frog's *. Much better experience than CoD is these days. Ain't nobody got time for janky controls these days. People expect more.

That sale has been on and off since last week on Amazon as well.
My subscription ends in Sept, if I activate a new one will it just stack on?

Back
Top Bottom