Gaming Deals

Puckett, I dont care enough about Blops2 to pay an extra $8-10 for it. Soaks about Dishonored though, that maybe the sleeper this year... dont hear a lot of people talking about it.

I don't care about CODBOT at all, so I'm not willing to pay any amount of money for it. Same was true for MW3.

But since I'm still on Borderlands 2, I'll bite on Dishonored if it comes back in stock, and it seems just about perfect for a game like Forza Horizon. I don't need that on the day it comes out. I can wait for credit and MS points.

I don't care about CODBOT at all, so I'm not willing to pay any amount of money for it. Same was true for MW3.

But since I'm still on Borderlands 2, I'll bite on Dishonored if it comes back in stock, and it seems just about perfect for a game like Forza Horizon. I don't need that on the day it comes out. I can wait for credit and MS points.

As much as I think Dishonored is going to be hella cool, i will wait for a review or 3

I can totally understand that. There just aren't that many games left this year that I'm even remotely excited about.

But 2013 ... if even half the stuff slated for 2012 that got bumped to next year comes out, it's going to be EPIC.

well if we are going to look ahead to 2013, then Bioshock infinite, sly cooper 4 and Aliens colonial marines top my list

i forgot god of war oh and the new gears of war

Last edited:
Bioshock for sure, Aliens, God of War thre are more I just cant think of them a lot right in begining of year

I normally avoid licensed games like the plague, but Gearbox doing Aliens? Sign me up. And Bioshock Infinite. And a lot of other stuff to boot :)

Back
Top Bottom