Gaming Deals

I think the moral of this story is that Lastplace gives bogus gaming news[emoji12]

To be fair, I posted the link without really researching it. I only knew that it showed free without further explanation. Could have easily been some random Gold deal, although I thought it was a bit strange to have such a new game on there for free. :silly:

Dell is having a really good Black Friday deal on console bundles. For example, 500 gb Xbox One S Battlefield 1 edition with Gears 4 and an extra controller for $249. I may jump on that.

I picked up Grim Dawn for $13 off steam the other day. Anybody play this game?- seems OK so far. A bit old school - reminds me of Champions of Norath.

Never played Everquest- it is similar to this Grim Dawn? The armor , weapons, buffs, gems, add-ons, etc. are really complicated with seemingly endless options. I still have not figured out what some "stuff" means or what it effects.

Best buy is having a one day Lego game sale.

Lego Jurassic world - $10.39
Lego marvel avengers - $14.39
Lego force awakens deluxe - 27.99 (includes the season pass + stormtrooper Finn minifig)

Best buy also sent out mystery rewards this week, so you could save a few more bucks if you have one in your email.

The force awakens season pass content is pretty nice too. 4 story packs + tons of extra characters that cover the movie/clone wars/rebels.

There's some free dlc on PSN for avengers if you pick that up.

*All prices assuming you have gcu.

Back
Top Bottom